Vodka Infused Pineapple!
1 fresh pineapple
1 liter Stolichnaya Vodka
1. Slice the pineapple into chunks and place into a large container, preferably one with a spigot, such as a drink dispenser.
2. Pour the Stolichnaya Vodka directly over the fresh pineapple until the pineapple is covered with vodka.
3. Allow to sit for 12-14 days to infuse the vodka with the pineapple.
4. To serve, pour the pineapple infused vodka into a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into martini glass.
– This recipe doubles well.
– We infused our vodka at room temperature.
– We strained our vodka, funneled it back into the Stoli bottle and stored it within the refrigerator.