- 3 tbsp strawberry jam or preserves
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1¼ cups flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 3 egg whites
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 drops pink food coloring
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup room temperature unsalted butter
- 6-8 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 drops green food gel dye
- Set oven to 350 F.
- In small bowl mix together fresh chopped strawberries and preserves.
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg whites, vanilla extract, and food coloring into fully incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients with milk, beating on low speed.
- Fold in strawberries and preserves.
- Fill cupcake liners to ¾ full and bake for 25 minutes.
- With your paddle attachment of your electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Add 6 cups of the powdered sugar with cream and vanilla.
- Mix slowly until its blended well, then beat on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add more sugar one cup at a time until desired consistency.
- Beat in green food dye.
- Sprinkle with oreo crumbs and monster strawberries.