Here’s how you make ’em:
1. Toast marshmallows: over a fire / in the oven / with a kitchen torch.
2. Hollow the marshmallow: wet your thumb and index finger and gently pull out the inside of the jumbo marshmallow (enough to hold a shot’s worth of alcohol).
3. Dip the tops in melted chocolate, using a spoon to add more melted chocolate, creating a rim.
4. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs, or any crunchy sweet that you fancy.
5. Pop in the freezer until the chocolate sets.
6. Then pour in your beverage of choice and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Hint, Kahlúa goes ever so nicely with these!
This video gives a perfect step-by-step for making S’more Shot Glasses: