Easy Breakfast Casserole
- 2 lb hot breakfast sausage
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add hash browns to skillet and cook until lightly brown. Place hash browns in bottom of lightly greased 9×13-inch pan. Top with sausage and cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over hash brown mixture.
- **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes.