WATERMELON JELLO SHOTS
12 oz. (360ml) Red Jello
8 Packets Gelatin
4 Cups Hot Water
2 Cups Vodka
2 Cups Cherry Vodka
1. Cut large watermelon in half the long way and remove pulp.
2. In a container mix the red jello, the gelatin and the hot water.
3. Stir this mix until all the gelatin is dissolved.
4. Add the vodka to your mix.
5. Place watermelon in a bowl or pan to stabilize it.
6. Pour jello mix into your watermelon
7. Place in fridge for four hours to harden jello.
MY PERSONAL REVISED RECIPE
1 watermelon, 2 cups of vodka, 12 oz Red Jello, 2 cups of Cherry vodka, 8 packets of gelatin, 8 cups of vodka & 8 cups of Cherry vodka, 4 cups of hot water, 4 cups of vodka & 4 cups of cherry vodka. follow the rest of the method above. I’ll let everyone know how my REVISED RECIPE works…lol…
Perfect for a BBQ or pot luck party…must be over 21 party only & drink responsibly